Write a four to seven page paper that:
- Describes the results of your assessment of the labor market from which your selected organization draws candidates for open positions.
- Explains the population, demographics of the population, levels of education, and how much training may be required to prepare new workers drawn from this pool for positions in the firm.
- Uses regional economic corporations, US Department of Labor and other sources to provide data.
Never use plagiarized sources. Get Your Original Essay on
Labor Market paper
In addition to the requirements above, your paper:
- Must be double-spaced and 12 point font
- Must be formatted according to APA style
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a thesis statement
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph
- Must reference two scholarly resources
- Must include a reference page written in APA format