Refer to Chapter 24 of the text. Utilize the health care business you selected in Week One as well as the answers to the Basic Information questions. Create a Business Plan proposal for your health care company that includes the following sections:
1. Executive Summary: 1 – 2 pages, concise summary of a business report. It restates the purpose of the report, it highlights the major points of the report, and it describes any results, conclusions, or recommendations from the report.
- Service and / or Equipment Description: 1 page minimum
- Organizational Plan: 1 page minimum, include a chart that illustrates the structure of the organization. In
addition, provide a summary of your management (i.e. background, responsibilities, etc.)
- Marketing Segment: 1 page minimum, include demographics, target market, any incentives, competitors,
- Financial Analysis: Projected income statement and types of assumptions made to compute the figures.
- Typical Income Statement assumption information requirements.
- What types of revenue?
- How many services will be offered to produce the revenue (by month)?
- How much labor will be required (FTEs)?
- What will the labor cost?
- How many and what types of supplies, drugs and/or devices will be required to offer the service?
- What will the supplies, drugs and/or devices cost?
- How much space will be required?
- What will the required space occupancy cost?
- Is special equipment required?
Your Business Plan should include a title page and table of contents (section and page numbers).
The final paper must be eight-to ten-pages in length (excluding title and reference pages). Include five to eight scholarly sources, cited in APA format.
Sample Business Plans. Retrieved from http://www.bplans.com/medical_and_health_care_business_plan_templates.cfm. Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be eight-to ten-double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the
Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least five to eight scholarly sources, cited according to APA format as outlined in the Ashford