- Read the Call-of-the-Question carefully, and follow the instructions for each subject. Prepare four Briefing Papers using the APA Format for Research Papers, and upload them as one document for your responses.
Never use plagiarized sources. Get Your Original Essay on
Briefing Paper 1: Critical Legal Thinking
- Read American Needle, Inc. v. National Football League (ATTACHED)
- Respond to the three Case Questions (ATTACHED).
- Brief the facts of the case and assume your boss is seeking your opinions as noted in the Critical Legal Thinking, Ethics, and Contemporary Business questions. Argue both sides of all issues.
Briefing Paper 2: Law Case with Answers
- Read United States v. Capital City Foods, Inc (ATTACHED).
- Brief the facts of the case and assume your boss is seeking your opinions on how much cooked insect and rodent parts are you willing to have in your butter.
- Provide convincing arguments for both sides of your recommendations.
Briefing Paper 3: Critical Legal Thinking Cases
- Read Sections 24.7 Endangered Species (ATTACHED); 25.1 Adverse Possession (ATTACHED); 25.5 Adverse Possession (ATTACHED); 22.4 Resale Price Maintenance (ATTACHED); and 23.7 Fair Debt Collection (ATTACHED).
- Check the decisions of the highest appellate courts, if a case is cited, for each fact pattern.
- Brief the facts of the case and assume your boss is seeking your opinions on whether each of the subjects affect business in the United States and if so, provide the worst and best case scenarios.
Briefing Paper 4: Ethics Case
- Read Section 22.9 Ethics (ATTACHED).
- Brief the facts of the case and assume your boss is seeking your opinions on the 3 questions found at the end of Section 22.9. Argue both sides of all issues.